Get involved! We need your help.
- Encourage your faith community to become a host, support or friend congregation of RAIHN.
- Provide meals, companionship, or overnight supervision during a RAIHN rotation.
- Drive the RAIHN van, transporting guests between host congregations and the Day Center.
- Assist at the Day Center with clerical tasks, toy or house cleaning, maintenance projects, or donation sorting and organizing.
- Help move families into their new homes, or pick up furniture donations.
- Sponsor a fundraising event on behalf of RAIHN.
Upcoming RAIHN Volunteer Orientations
Please RSVP at 506-9050 or email@example.com if you would like to attend one of our upcoming orientations to learn about RAIHN, the families we serve, and the role of the volunteer.
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 6:30 pm
Third Presbyterian Church, 4 Meigs St., Rochester
February, April, June 2019, 6:30 pm
Date & Location TBD
Second Level Training for Experienced Volunteers
Monday, November 5th, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Eastside Church, 1350 Fairport Rd., Fairport
Have you volunteered for RAIHN and attended our Volunteer Orientation? Would you like to learn more about issues our families are facing that shape their experiences, such as culture, trauma and poverty? Then please attend this interactive discussion with other volunteers as we increase our understanding about our guests' lives and share our own RAIHN stories and experiences.
Please RSVP at 506-9050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would your faith community like to become a RAIHN congregation?
If you would like to learn more about becoming a RAIHN Host, Support, or Friend congregation, we'd love to hear from you! Email email@example.com for more information.