We are grateful for your support!
RAIHN is currently collecting school supplies for our families. Please feel free to drop off NEW notebooks, folders, pencils, pens, markers, crayons, glue sticks, erasers, pencil sharpeners, or backpacks to the RAIHN Day Center by August 31st.
RAIHN accepts the following new or gently used items to distribute to our families when they move into their new home. (PLEASE CALL before delivering.):
- Furniture – mattresses and box springs (twin, double/full, or queen), bed frames.
- Small Appliances – lamps, microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, vacuum cleaners, can openers, clocks, DVD players, etc.
- Baby Items – high chairs, strollers, activity gyms, exersaucers, baby bouncers.
- Other Household Items – dishes, pots and pans, silverware, cutlery, bakeware, towels, shower curtains, bath mats, curtains, sheets, blankets, comforters, bicycles and helmets.
RAIHN Wish List
RAIHN would greatly appreciate donations of any of the following NEW items for our current families:
- Bus Tickets - RTS all-day unlimited passes or stored value passes.
- Toiletries (full size) – shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, tooth brushes, toilet paper, FULL SIZE bath towels.
- Cleaning Supplies – mops, brooms, dust pans, dish soap, laundry detergent, sponges, buckets, plungers, toilet brushes, kitchen/bathroom disinfectant cleaners and wipes, toilet bowl cleaner, rubber gloves, paper towels, trash bags, light bulbs.
- Baby/Child Items – diapers, pull ups, baby wipes, school supplies, backpacks, NEW socks and underwear, NEW pajamas, NEW school uniform clothing items, winter coats, boots/shoes.
- Adult Items – NEW socks and underwear, NEW pajamas, winter coats, boots/shoes.
- Office Supplies – printer paper, printer ink/toner, tape, pens, stamps.
- Food Items – coffee, creamer, canned food items (vegetables, soups, pasta).
- Merchant Gift Cards – Walmart, Tops, Aldi, PriceRite, Sav-A-Lot, gas stations.