Get involved! We need your help.
- Encourage your faith community to become a host, support or friend congregation of RAIHN.
- Provide meals, companionship, or overnight supervision during a RAIHN rotation.
- Drive the RAIHN van, transporting guests between host congregations and the Day Center.
- Assist at the Day Center with clerical tasks, toy or house cleaning, maintenance projects, or donation sorting and organizing.
- Help move families into their new homes, or pick up furniture donations.
- Sponsor a fundraising event on behalf of RAIHN.
Upcoming RAIHN Volunteer Orientations
Please RSVP at 506-9050 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend one of our upcoming orientations to learn about RAIHN, the families we serve, and the role of the volunteer.
April 2018, 6:30 pm
Date and Location TBD
Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 6:30 pm
Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 4115 Dewey Ave., Rochester
Second Level Training for Experienced Volunteers
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Asbury First United Methodist Church, 1010 East Ave., Rochester
Have you volunteered for RAIHN and attended our Volunteer Orientation? Would you like to learn more about issues our families are facing that shape their experiences, such as culture, trauma and poverty? Then please attend this interactive discussion with other volunteers as we increase our understanding about our guests' lives and share our own RAIHN stories and experiences.
Please RSVP at 506-9050 or email@example.com.
Would your faith community like to become a RAIHN congregation?
If you would like to learn more about becoming a RAIHN Host, Support, or Friend congregation, we'd love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.