RAIHN is an emergency shelter for families.
Single mothers with children
Single fathers with children
Expectant mothers or couples who that are 8+ months pregnant
Grandparents or legal guardians with custody of minor children
Same sex couples with children
Whatever the reason, we are here to help your family.
Call us at 585-506-9050.
- Adult(s) with at least one child age 18 or younger in their custody
- Families lacking proper identification
- Those ineligible for help elsewhere (DHS, etc.)
- Willing to follow program and actively engage in case management
- Ability to live in community setting
- Outstanding warrants*
- Criminal history of violence*
- Active substance abuse
- Active risk of domestic violence
- Serious untreated mental illness
- History of arson
- Registered sex offenders
*Guests are screened for criminal history and will not be admitted to the program if they pose a possible threat.