There are no open positions at RAIHN. Thank you for your interest. Please know that we are always looking for volunteers; please see "Give Help - Volunteer Opportunities".
A new affiliate of Family Promise in Ontario County is looking for a Network Director. Please see below job description and contact information:
Job Title: Director for Family Promise of Ontario County
Salary: $60,000 plus
Work Location: Canandaigua, New York
This position will coordinate and direct all programs for Family Promise of Ontario County. The primary responsibilities will include case management oversight to homeless families in our care as guests in our programs. Programs include coordination with host congregations, case management, volunteers, supporting agencies, referral sources, transportation and all other components to provide excellent services to our homeless guests. The overall goal is to obtain sustainable housing and long-term independence by partnering with area congregations and local agencies. Family Promise of Ontario County is a non-profit organization.
· Oversee and administer the provision of case management to all guest families. This includes: intake interviews with prospective families; development of family plans; monitoring progress in securing housing, employment, job training and entitlements; assisting guests with social service needs, referring them to other organizations as appropriate; advocating with agencies for guests as needed.
· Coordination with volunteers, coordinators and local supporting and referral groups/agencies.
· Hire, lead, train and supervise all staff associated with The Family Promise program.
· Maintain all records on operations and guests’ progress. Provide data as directed to the Board of Directors and any expenses related to the organization as required. Must maintain monthly expenses and develop annual operating budget.
· Attend Board meetings as directed with reports as requested as the Director of the program.
· Work with host congregations, coordinate schedules, and work with primary contacts.
· Organize and schedule transportation, including drivers and van maintenance. Manage schedule changes and any other transportation matters related to Family Promise.
· Represent Family Promise of Ontario County in all public and media venues and appearances.
· This position will be on call for emergencies as needed. 40 hour workweek with overtime as a requirement.
· Manage other operational duties as instructed by the Board of Directors.
Bachelor’s Degree; MSW preferred
· 3-5 years of experience in a social services environment in a Manger or coordinator level
· Previous volunteer background and experience
· Strong Microsoft Suite Office skills and email savvy
· Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others
· Excellent communication skills; with ability to articulate effectively both verbally and in written form, and influence at all levels, gain commitment and initiate action.
· Must manage time and prioritize tasks. Work in a team environment but be highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
Building Relationships Influencer
Leadership Interpersonal skills
Planning and Organizing Communication
Problem Solver Customer Focus
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle on a regular basis
Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Primarily office environment but may be exposed to outside or warehouse type environment on a frequent basis
Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. The Board reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Comprehensive benefits package to include paid time off and a healthcare stipend.
This position reports to the Board of Directors and will have a staff reporting to it.
To respond to this posting, please submit letter of interest and resume to:
Family Promise of Ontario County
PO Box 416
Canandaigua, New York 14424